Wednesday, 10 July 2013

A BIT OUT OF TOPIC

Alhamdulillah...this Ramadhan we are able to celebrate the blessed month as one complete family. All my boys are home for the holidays. After not having one, then two then three of them around in previous Ramadhans, this year we are blessed. Their only sister seems happier and livelier now. Less frowns on her face. Their father seems more contented and me, of course I am contented and happy. It gave me a great relief actually knowing that my sons are around especially now. There is no mother in the world that does not fuss over or worry about their children during the fasting month. We worry whether they were able to wake up for sahur then we worry if they have food for buka puasa or 'sungkei' (Sarawak for buka puasa) and do they have any money to spend on food. Hmm..a mother will always worry about their children no matter how big they have grown as if they were babies forever.

Allah has blessed me in ways that sometimes suprise me. I do not have wealth and tonnes of money but I have children who are obedient to Allah and their parents, who are doing well in their studies in Uni and at school, have kind hearts, helpful, loving and caring towards one another. Syukran Ya Rabb. 

Jaad, Fadh, Hafiz and Iffah....I love you with all my heart and thank you for being who you are.

-UMMI-


No comments:

Post a Comment